Selected Research Awards and Grants (See also Teaching and Mentoring Awards)
- Emerging Scholars Award, Florida State University Nomination, Diverse Issues in Education (2018)
- Evaluation Subcontract PI, Education for Life, ECMC Foundation with Temple University HOPE Center for College, Community, and Justice (2018-2021)
- Lead Evaluator, Three interrelated NSF-funded evaluation studies of HBCU Engineering Interventions (TIP, RISE, CREST; 2016-2022).
- Co-Investigator, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Center for Postsecondary Success measurement and evaluation partnership.
- Alternate/Honorable Mention, AAUW Postdoctoral Fellowship (2016)
- Finalist, FSU College of Education’s Robert M. Gagne Research Award (2015)
- Honorable Mention, Spencer Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship (2013)
- NSF Award #1232139: Enhancing the Rigor of Evidence on Gendered Differences in STEM Persistence: Female and Male College Students’ Subjective Experiences in Engineering and Computer Science (Co-PI, 2012-2015)